If so, be sure to attend the pre-conference half-day workshop “Forging Collaborative Partnerships Between MNC’s and SME’s to Accelerate Innovation” on February 9, 2015.
As companies have been embracing, implementing and executing Open Innovation strategies as a means of innovation and achieving growth, they also have been striving to assemble an ecosystem of SME’s to deliver Open Innovation results. The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (AMCHAM Shanghai) is focused on strengthening US-China commercial ties and can provide high-quality resources to expand your current ecosystem to deliver a pipeline of results.
This workshop will help you understand the types of resources available for you. Scott Williams, Leader of the Virtual Small-Medium Enterprise Center, and Cheryl Perkins, CoDev Conference Chair, will lead you through the Open Innovation Challenge Model.
You will learn:
- Who is within the reach of the AMCHAM Community
- The process involved in connecting with SME’s in the Asia marketplace
- What is the platform for US-China business and its investment and benefits
- How to define what you need from SME’s including intellectual asset needs
- What information is required to place the OI challenge in Asia
For more information, click here.