Highlighted sessions from the CoDev 2014 webinar series are available on-demand and can be viewed at a convenient time of your choice. See the bottom of this post for a complete list of available webinars.
Today’s highlighted session is:
OI Practitioner’s Perspective — H.B. Fuller
H.B. Fuller has laid the foundational aspects of their OI efforts in the last year. They are now working on scaling what has been built to increase the level of innovation in their pipeline. Tara will share what has worked and what some of the remaining challenges are for OI as they advance their efforts. The webinar will highlight for practitioners some frameworks and process elements that have proven beneficial to institutionalize Open Innovation at H.B. Fuller.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Tara Korkowski is the external innovation manager for H.B. Fuller’s Global Technology organization. In her role, she champions innovation, identifies innovation opportunities and translates ideas into actionable, profitable projects. She is responsible for leading collaboration with adjacent organizations to determine portfolio needs and scanning the external innovation space to identify potential partnerships. Tara is building a successful track record at H.B. Fuller in managing breakthrough projects and leading new product development processes. Prior to joining H.B. Fuller, Tara was an applications chemist for Celanese — a Fortune 500 global technology and specialty materials company. Tara earned a B.S. in Chemistry from Baldwin Wallace University and a Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry from the University of South Carolina.
When you fill out the form to view this webinar, you will also be able to select from the following additional webinars:
- 3M’s Aggressive Innovation Approach with Supplier Partnerships
- Global Open Innovation: Establishing Technology Scouting in Multinational Corporations
- Forging CoDev Relationships with your Supplier Community
- IP Strategies in an Open Innovation Environment
- CoDev and OI Practitioner’s Panel
- Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration
- Open Innovation Practitioner’s Perspective: H.B. Fuller
- Business Model Innovation
- Insourcing & Outsourcing Design & Development: Creating Supplier-Led Innovation