Highlighted sessions from the CoDev 2014 webinar series are available on-demand and can be viewed at a convenient time of your choice. See the bottom of this post for a complete list of available webinars.
Today’s highlighted session is:
Open Innovation: Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration
Join APQC’s Andrea Stroud and Becky Partida as they walk you through the findings from the Open Innovation: Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration best practices report. This report is based on our most recent innovation study that focused on what leading organizations are doing to more effectively tap multiple sources of innovation and expand their idea-generating capacity.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Andrea Stroud is a Research Program Manager for APQC. In her role she focuses on uncovering and sharing innovation, product development, and supply chain management benchmarks and best practices. Andrea has more than 10 years of research experience. Prior to joining APQC, Andrea worked for the Office of the Surgeon General’s Neurocognitive Assessment Branch where she led large-scale quantitative and qualitative military medical research studies. Andrea holds a B.S. in Political Science from Clemson University and a M.S. in Project Management from Boston University.
Becky Partida is a Research Specialist at APQC, where she focuses on writing and disseminating the results of the organization’s research on innovation, product development, and supply chain management. Before joining APQC, she was a biomedical writer at a large cancer research center. Becky obtained a B.A. in English from The University of Texas at Austin and an M.S. in Technical Communication from Northeastern University.
When you fill out the form to view this webinar, you will also be able to select from the following additional webinars:
- 3M’s Aggressive Innovation Approach with Supplier Partnerships
- Global Open Innovation: Establishing Technology Scouting in Multinational Corporations
- Forging CoDev Relationships with your Supplier Community
- IP Strategies in an Open Innovation Environment
- CoDev and OI Practitioner’s Panel
- Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration
- Open Innovation Practitioner’s Perspective: H.B. Fuller
- Business Model Innovation
- Insourcing & Outsourcing Design & Development: Creating Supplier-Led Innovation